The last time we were discussing my car, LTC was at $2 bucks a pop. (It's $9.28 as I type this), and my car was not running at all.
Since then I got the car running correctly, I fixed some major leaks within the system (should have used hondabond the first time), but have not been able to look much at the car for the past week that I was able to get it running. This is due to classwork getting stacked. But I should get free time on Friday, so that should really keep things open for myself.
I picked up some 15" wheels to accommodate the DZ102 tires that I wanted to run. I stripped accessories off the block, found a leak of oil, (literally quite the leak), got the carbs semi-dialed in.
You might think, what needs to be complete?
- Headlight Wiring
- Break Light troubleshooting
- Clutch / Brake Pedal throw adjustment
- New Carb gaskets I should make float gasket templates
- Make modifications to the engine harness
- wrap the engine harness.
- patch some body panels up
- Break the motor in by going on a date somewhere.
I kinda want to make sure I have an FM tuner for the last option, so that I can take the car to the drive in.